Weekday Getaway: Preview

I just got back from a few days in Chinatown in Bangkok and wanted to share a quick preview of posts to come.

Stayed at this beautiful place...


Wandered around here...

Chinatown

And here...

around Charoen Krung Road

And here...

down by the Chao Praya River

Wandered in and out of temples like these...

1. Leng Noi Yee 2. unknown 3. Wat Ratchabopit 4. Thien Fa Foundation Hospital

And ate lots of great food...

1. Another Hound 2. T & K Seafood 3. Pathe 4. Cafe Chilli

More coming soon...

Comments

Jenny Beattie said…
Ooh, I haven't been to Chinatown for ages. It's brilliant, though isn't it? The hotel looks lovely (though of course, I don't need a hotel in BK but I did go and look at their link sites)
Ange said…
It'd been ages for me too and I'd forgotten how cool it is! The hotel was gorgeous. If you ever have friends asking for suggestions of where to stay, I'd definitely recommend it.