dreaming...

365::219 by you.

Lately, dreams have been featuring a lot in my life - dream lists, dream jobs, dream lives, dream places... and oddly enough the quote I have randomly (or not) flicked open for inspiration next to my computer is this one...

"In dreams begins responsibility." - William Butler Yeats

Subtle.

I'm not sure when exactly, but there must have been a point at which I stopped paying too much attention to my dreams... as if dreaming too big could only lead to disappointment. But it seems I might be ready to dream big again and so here I am... dreaming.

Highest on my list of dreams is almost always travel. And high on my travel dream list is Mexico. I've been there a few times already, but there's so much I haven't seen and I'd love to go back. I'm also super keen to get to Indonesia and to get back to Laos and Nepal. Am I crazy to want to do all this in the next year? Maybe, but here I am... back to dreaming big!

Comments

Reminds me of a saying: "Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars!" Definitely go for it if it's at all possible. :)
Ange said…
I think I just might!